mercredi 27 avril 2011

Liane corolle

Toujours en laine mérinos et bien vitaminé, une laine aux fleurs en corolle.






4 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. My heavens...am I ever red-faced with embarrassment...I meant KISSES!! Yeesh!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. That's okay, I understand the direction you want to put in the expression! My English is very bad and I sometimes say things that have very different meanings when translated.
    But thank you for your message, it's very nice!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. QUÉ MANOS CON EL FIELTRO, AUNQUE LLEVO POCO TIEMPO CONOCIENDO LA TÉCNICA DEL FIELTRO HÚMEDO, TODAVÍA NO HABÍA VISTO FLORES TAN BONITAS...
    TE FELICITO !!!
    ALICIA.
    Te invito a conocer mi blog:
    alicialopezcomplementoartesano.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer