samedi 5 mars 2011

Dans la même série

Encore un autre avec une dentelle de Calais turquoise foncé feutrée sur une laine mérinos turquoise plus clair et ocre. Les anses sont en bambou, il entièrement doublé et mesure 27,5x30, 41,5x30 avec les anses.





9 commentaires:

  1. Ce sac e encore tre's beau, Benedicte! E les detailles de la dentelle e bien visible...I hope you don't mind if I try french, which I haven't used in man y years, although I am not able to say strongly enough how much I like your work!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. un beau sac! on peut voir la dentelle e toutes les detailles sont parfaits! This is another really beautiful one Benedicte. I hope you don't mind if I try some French again; but I don't rmember enough words or grammar to do justice to these lovely bags and flowers you are making!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ginny you are adorable! Me neither I do not speak English very well, so I use a translator. The key is that we understand. Friendships

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I like this bag! Colours are really beautiful, unusually looks lace. Did you died the lace yourself or you bought in in finished shape? You are making really beautiful things.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for your comment! Lace, I bought the meter is already full turquoise.
    Friendships

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. OOps! My funny French twice here!! It's true-the key is that we understand-friendhip and the language of fiber art!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh) es ist alles einfach wunderschön)))))))))))

    RépondreSupprimer